Funding Societies – Modalku (FSMK) is currently looking for summer interns (8-10 weeks) for our offices in Jakarta and Singapore. Applicants must have completed sophomore year in order to apply.
FSMK is the largest peer-to-peer platform (P2P) lending platform in Southeast Asia (SEA). Our purpose is to support SMEs as the ‘Backbone’ of the Southeast Asian economy. They support SME owners in growing the businesses by providing access to funding from individual as well as institutional lenders.
To date, FSMK has successfully surpassed USD 80 million in loans disbursed across Indonesia, Singapore, and Malaysia.
They received Series A funding, led by Sequoia Capital (India) in 2016. Modalku has also received many global awards, including “Winner, Global SME Award” from the United Nations agency of Telecommunications (ITU), and being the first SEA lending platform to be listed in the “The Fintech 250″ from CB Insights (list of the world’s most innovative / leading Fintech companies).
Available Position of Summer Internship:
1. Growth Analyst in Jakarta, Indonesia
2. Customer Experience in Jakarta, Indonesia
3. Digital Marketing in Singapore
What they offer:
– Reasonable internship stipend of at least 2-months or longer
– Flexible and dynamic start-up culture
– Empowerment and autonomy. Managed by output, not input.
– Opportunity to learn about and contribute to other parts of business. No working silos.
– Coaching and feedback. They are a caring meritocracy and are looking to learn from you too.
Qualifications and Skills for Summer Internship are attached in the program flyer in this email. To apply: please send your resume to email@example.com